✺ go for facial at least once before Christmas. -impossible to do it before christmas~>.< out of budget T_T DONE AFTER CHRISTMAS
✺ loose weight of 6kg. FAILED>.<
☆ have a confirmation idea on which college should I go and what course I'm going to take. -DONE
☆ tidy my closet and remove unwanted clothes.
✺ have myself a cup of Starbucks as Christmas present. -DONE
☆ accompany hui nee for movies - DONE
☆ must go shopping in sunway piramid (even window shopping will do) -DONE
☆ started to think of what I want for my 21st birthday. (totally still have no idea on what i want it~ perhaps something special? with the theme of key~ haha)
☆ make my blog up to date with those activities that I had done recently.FAILED
ok... above are my checklist that I have to do within this month...
seriously i need to spend a lot when I look back at my checklist... but then i still hope that I can do it all before this month fly away and get into a brand new year~
┴┴~\(≧▽≦)/~┴┴GANBATEH!┴┴~\(≧▽≦)/~┴┴
3 comments:
Keep it up girl! you can do it :)
thanks a lot~^^
How many of them already completed?
Post a Comment